International Dive Travel
with American Divers International
In 1983, D.J and Edith embarked on ADI's first International Dive Trip to Grand Cayman with a handful of adventurous customers in tow. From humble beginnings and over the course of the next 35 years, they would expand ADI's travel destinations to include trips encircling the globe!
With the Caribbean being in our "back yard", ADI has traveled to Cozumel, Roatan, Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, Dominica, Jamaica, the Cayman's, Saba, St. Maartin, St. Lucia, and the Bahamas.
As if those remarkable dive locations weren't enough, ADI also travels well outside of the Caribbean. We've dove the Red Sea and the Sea of Aqaba, the Seychelles Zanzibar off the coast of Africa. In Micronesia, we dove Chuuk Lagoon, Palau, Yap. We've dove Fiji, Hawaii, and the Galapagos. The list goes on...
ADI continues to run these amazing trips and we set them up for all types of divers and interests.
- We have trips for the "die-hard" diver: someone who wants to get as many dives in on the trip as possible and couldn't care less about amenities or land tours: Aggressor Liveaboards, Little Cayman, Bonaire, and the Galapagos are examples of dive locations where you get the most "dives-for-your-buck"!
- We have trips for the "surf & turf" diver: someone who loves to dive, but also wants to immerse themselves in the local cultures and sights: Cozumel, Saba, Grand Cayman, and Fiji are examples of dive locations that afford you those opportunities!
- We have trips for the "relaxation" diver: someone who wants to spend their vacation relaxing by the pool or bar, with some diving sprinkled in: Roatan, St. Lucia, and Hawaii are examples of dive locations where the amenities are top notch and the diving happens to also be spectacular!
- Finally, we have EPIC trips: as if the previously mentioned locations weren't awesome enough, these trips are worthy of being "bucket-list" dive trips:
- Dive WWII wrecks in Chuuk Lagoon, with Manta Rays in Yap, and dive Palau; considered by most as the best diving on the planet!
- Spend a week diving in Fiji and then 10 days touring both breath-taking islands of New Zealand!
- Dive off the coast of Africa at Zanzibar for 4 days and then spend 2 weeks on Safari in Kenya and Tanzania!
- Tour Egypt, Israel and Jordan after diving the Red Sea!
So what are the benefits of going on a dive trip with ADI? Well, in addition to the camaraderie and friendships that you'll develop by traveling in a group, you won't have to do any of the "heavy-lifting"; meaning that we take care of all of the logistics, scheduling, and other arrangements for you! Over the last 38 years, we've gotten really good at arranging these trips, anticipating peoples needs, and bending over backwards to ensure your trip is as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. After all, it's your hard earned money and precious time we're dealing with. We make sure that it's all well spent!
- ADI books the accommodations at the resorts or liveaboards for you, receiving a discounted group rate that we pass along to you
- ADI schedules the dives to ensure you get as much diving as you want during your trip, based on the location and length of the trip.
- Depending on the difficulty of traveling to the location, ADI can arrange your airfare for you, leaving one less thing for you to worry about.
- A member of ADI's team always accompanies you on the trip. In addition to being your liaison between the resort, dive operation, tour guides, and you, our staff member will be there to assist with any logistical problems, equipment malfunctions, and will act as your group leader.
So what are you waiting for? Book your next adventure today with American Divers International and let us introduce you to the spectacular diving this world has to offer!!!
Take a look at our Upcoming Trips